180 Days of Math for Second Grade – 2nd Grade Problem Solving Workbook for Ages 6-8, Children’s Math Workbook for Grade 2 (180 Days of Practice)
Mega Sale! Save 21% on the 180 Days of Math for Second Grade – 2nd Grade Problem Solving Workbook for Ages 6-8, Children’s Math Workbook for Grade 2 (180 Days of Practice) by Shell Education at Torrance Winchendon Library. MPN: SEP50805. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Consistent practice is the best way for students to develop math skills and confidence, at any grade level. 180 Days of Math for Second graders
Consistent practice is the best way for students to develop math skills and confidence, at any grade level. 180 Days of Math for Second graders provides workbook problems for each day of the school year, giving students ample time to use the skills they learn in class.
Each problem is tied to a specific mathematical concept, allowing students to master skills and prepare for the next level of learning. Students will practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, as well as tackling algebraic thinking, data analysis, logic problems, and more.
With educational activities that are correlated to College and Career Readiness and other state standards, 180 Days of Math helps to prepare students for the future. The daily activities are great as homework or as additional reinforcement of math concepts outside of class.
The 180 Days of Math workbook includes data-driven assessment tips and digital resources for parents and teachers, making diagnostics easy. Encourage your Second grade students to approach math with confidence, not fear, with daily practice!
About Shell Education
Rachelle Cracchiolo started the company with a friend and fellow teacher. Both were eager to share their ideas and passion for education with other classroom leaders. What began as a hobby, selling lesson plans to local stores, became a part-time job after a full day of teaching, and eventually blossomed into Teacher Created Materials. The story continued in 2004 with the launch of Shell Education and the introduction of professional resources and classroom application books designed to support Teacher Created Materials curriculum resources. Today, Teacher Created Materials and Shell Education are two of the most recognized names in educational publishing around the world.
Features & Highlights
- BOOST 2nd GRADE MATH SKILLS - This easy-to-use children's math workbook provides teachers and parents with daily math practice activities to improve students' mathematical fluency. Kids ages 6-8 will become confident with math in no time!
- GREAT FOR CLASSROOM OR HOME USE - Consistent practice is the best way for students to develop a solid foundation of math skills, whether in the classroom or at home. This problem solving workbook provides quick, fun activities and includes diagnostic tools for parents and teachers. Ideal for math intervention support.
- MASTER MATH SKILLS - Each problem in this 2nd grade book is tied to a specific mathematical concept including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, algebraic thinking, data analysis, logic problems, and much more. Students will master one new skill at a time, while building their confidence in math.
- ALIGNS TO NATIONAL & STATE STANDARDS - This children's math workbook is aligned to college and career readiness standards. Data-driven assessment tools enable teachers or parents to quickly score student's work and monitor their progress.
- CREATED BY TEACHERS - This 2nd grade problem solving workbook is created by teachers for teachers, parents, and students to make teaching more effective and learning more fun.
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.4 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.3 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|