Amelia Earhart (Little People, Big Dreams)
Blowout Sale! Save 63% on the Amelia Earhart (Little People, Big Dreams) by QUAYSIDE/HACHETTE BOOK GROUP at Torrance Winchendon Library. MPN: 9781847808882 AE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. In this international bestseller from the critically acclaimed Little People, BIG DREAMS series, discover the life of Amelia Earhart, the American
When Amelia was young, she liked to imagine she could stretch her wings and fly away like a bird. As a grown woman, she set a new female world record for flying up to 14,000 feet. She also flew across the Atlantic and the Pacific oceans, and eventually undertook the most dangerous mission of all: to fly all the way around the world. This moving book features stylish and quirky illustrations and extra facts at the back, including a biographical timeline with historical photos and a detailed profile of the aviator's life.
Little People, BIG DREAMS is a best-selling series of books and educational games that explore the lives of outstanding people, from designers and artists to scientists and activists. All of them achieved incredible things, yet each began life as a child with a dream.
This empowering series offers inspiring messages to children of all ages, in a range of formats. The board books are told in simple sentences, perfect for reading aloud to babies and toddlers. The hardcover versions present expanded stories for beginning readers. Boxed gift sets allow you to collect a selection of the books by theme. Paper dolls, learning cards, matching games, and other fun learning tools provide even more ways to make the lives of these role models accessible to children.
Inspire the next generation of outstanding people who will change the world with Little People, BIG DREAMS!
Features & Highlights
- SHARE THEIR BIG DREAMS - Show the little people in your life that legendary artists, feminists, scientists, explorers and civil rights leaders all started as kids, just like them, when you read these inspiring stories with your children.
- EDUCATIONAL AND ARTISTIC - Each story uncovers the lives of empowering, outstanding, trailblazing women and features easy-to-understand facts for early readers, plus expressive illustrations that adults will love as well.
- AN IMPORTANT SERIES - Delve into the background and critical contributions of authors Agatha Christie or Maya Angelou, pilot Amelia Earhart, physicist Marie Curie, artist Frida Kahlo or activist Rosa Parks.
- GREAT GIFT - Books are a wonderful addition to any child's home library, and make a great present at a baby shower to help build up the baby's collection.
- HARDCOVER - Perfect for ages 4-8.
|Manufacturer:||Lincoln Children's Books|
|Brand:||QUAYSIDE/HACHETTE BOOK GROUP|
|Part Number:||9781847808882 AE|
|Publisher:||Lincoln Children's Books|
|Studio:||Lincoln Children's Books|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.38 x 9.75 x 9.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.8 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|