Birnbaum's 2019 Walt Disney World: The Official Guide (Birnbaum Guides)
Super Savings Item! Save 38% on the Birnbaum's 2019 Walt Disney World: The Official Guide (Birnbaum Guides) by Disney Editions at Torrance Winchendon Library. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. As Walt Disney World continues to grow and evolve, trust Birnbaum as your guide! The 2019 edition delves into detailed descriptions of all
As Walt Disney World continues to grow and evolve, trust Birnbaum as your guide! The 2019 edition delves into detailed descriptions of all attractions, resorts, and eateries; offers money-saving coupons and strategies to maximize your vacation budget; and includes a peek into what's new:
- What's it like to be a toy in Andy's backyard? You'll soon find out at Disney's Hollywood Studios brand-new 11-acre area known as Toy Story Land! The land features two new attractions: a family-friendly roller coaster known as Slinky Dog Dash and the Alien Swirling Saucers ride in which guests strive to elude the famous "Claw" while spinning in a saucer vehicle.
- The Force grows stronger at Disney's Hollywood Studios every day: read about the ongoing construction of the highly anticipated realm known as Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. The immersive, new 14-acre land (slated to open by late 2019) will give guests of Disney's Hollywood Studios the opportunity to explore a never-before-seen world and interact with creatures and droids from the popular Star Wars franchise.
- The ever-popular Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is bigger and better than ever. Look here for new details on this and other special Epcot events (Flower & Garden Festival, Epcot International Arts Festival, The Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival, and more).
- Get a sneak peek of the Disney Skyliner. This new transportation system will offer a bird's-eye view of Walt Disney World via airborne gondolas.
- Imagineers are busy enhancing favorite resorts and building brand new ones, including Disney Riviera Resort (planned to open in late 2019/early 2020) and a new hotel with a Star Wars theme. We'll share details to help you plan future visits!
- Disney Cruise Line weighs anchor a mere 50 miles from Walt Disney World, making a surf-and-turf vacation a tempting possibility for many a Disney guest. A special Birnbaum "bonus" chapter guides guests from possibility to reality, laying out all the details for pairing a Disney Cruise with a visit to Walt Disney World.
|Item Size:||0.63 x 10.13 x 10.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.54 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.01 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Disney Editions, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Brand: Sourcebooks Landmark
ean: 9781402241185, isbn: 9781402241185,
Two Women, Eight Hundred Years, and the Destiny They ShareWith a story as mesmerizing as it is chilling, Lady of Hay explores how Jo, a journalist investigating hypnotic regression, plunges into the life of Matilda, Lady of Hay―who lived eight hund...
By Brand: Mountaineers Books
mpn: 0-89886-806-8, ean: 9780898868067, isbn: 0898868068,
Authors and expert cross-country skiers Vicky Spring and Tom Kirkendall have carefully selected the best 100 cross-country ski trails in the state. The authors offer advice on technique, equipment, camping areas, sno-parks and huts, and outdoor safet...
By Menasha Ridge Press
ean: 9781634041249, isbn: 1634041240,
Perfect Camping for You in Minnesota!The Land of 10,000 Lakes provides a spectacular backdrop for some of the most scenic campgrounds in the country. But do you know which campgrounds offer the most privacy? Which are the best for first-time campers?...
ean: 9780996131889, isbn: 0996131884,
The finest guidebook ever written for Maui. Now you can plan your best vacation--ever. This all new eighth edition is a candid, humorous guide to everything there is to see and do on the island. Best-selling author and longtime Hawai'i resident, Andr...
By Schmidt Carol Hair Norma Brook Rolly
ean: 9780978728670, isbn: 097872867X,
Thinking about moving to Mexico? This is the best book for in-depth answers to your concerns about what it costs to live in Mexico, the realities of health care, and your personal safety. You get not only the laws and technicalities but the ways expa...
By Harper Wave
mpn: 9780062394132, ean: 9780062394132, isbn: 9780062394132,
Winner of the 2017 IACP Award: Literary or Historical Food WritingGourmand World Cookbook Award Winner: Culinary TravelAmazon Best Book of November (2016): Cookbooks, Food and WineFinancial Times Best Books of 2017: Food and Travel"Goulding is pionee...
By Rodale Books
ean: 9781623362959, isbn: 1623362954,
The remote and lush island of Ikaria in the northeastern Aegean is home to one of the longest-living populations on the planet, making it a "blue zone." Much of this has been attributed to Ikaria's stress-free lifestyle and Mediterranean diet-daily n...
By National Geographic
ean: 9781426209598, isbn: 9781426209598,
By ADAMS MEDIA
mpn: 26178023, ean: 9781507202340, isbn: 1507202342,
From wilderness expert Dave Canterbury and outdoor survival instructor Jason Hunt comes the next installment in the New York Times bestselling Bushcraft series—a go-to first aid resource for anyone headed into the woods.Out in the woods or on top o...
By Falcon Guides
ean: 9781493018680, isbn: 149301868X,
Best Wildflower Hikes Western Washington combines the best aspects of hiking and wildflowers into one guide. The Best Wildflower Hikes series features 40 hikes with honorable mentions throughout that focus on the best wildflowers in western Washingto...