GED Test Prep 2018: 2 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies (Kaplan Test Prep)
Extreame Savings Item! Save 44% on the GED Test Prep 2018: 2 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies (Kaplan Test Prep) by Kaplan Publishing at Torrance Winchendon Library. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With realistic practice, proven strategies, and expert guidance, Kaplan's GED Test Prep 2018 gives you everything you need to pass the test. Kaplan
While other GED guides are intended for classroom use, our book is designed for self-study so you can prep at your own pace, on your own schedule. Kaplan is so certain that GED Test Prep 2018 offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll pass the GED—or you'll get your money back.
- More than 1,000 practice questions with detailed explanations
- Two full-length practice tests: one in the book and one online
- A diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study plan
- Essential skills and review for all GED subjects: Reasoning through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
- Effective strategies for writing extended responses and short answers that appear on three of the four tests
- Clear instructions on using the Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView calculator
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the GED – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The previous edition of this book was titled GED Test 2017 Strategies, Practice & Review with 2 Practice Tests.
|Item Weight:||2.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.7 x 10.88 x 10.88 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 2 x 2 inches|