TASC Strategies, Practice & Review 2017-2018 with 2 Practice Tests: Online + Book (Kaplan Test Prep)
Extreame Savings Item! Save 44% on the TASC Strategies, Practice & Review 2017-2018 with 2 Practice Tests: Online + Book (Kaplan Test Prep) by Kaplan Publishing at Torrance Winchendon Library. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Kaplan's TASC Strategies, Practice & Review 2017-2018 provides comprehensive review, test-taking tips, and exam-like practice to help you pass the
- More than 1,000 practice questions with detailed explanations
- One full-length practice test
- A diagnostic pretest in the book to help identify your strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your study
- Essential skills you'll need to pass the reading, writing, social studies, science, and math subject areas
- Effective strategies for writing the essay
- More than 40 instructional videos available online or through your mobile device
- Expert strategies for tackling the exam and guidance for setting up a personalized study plan for the book and online materials
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The TASC is a high school equivalency test that is an alternative to the GED test and the HiSET exam. To find out whether your state will be using the TASC for high school equivalency tests, visit www.tasctest.com or contact your state's department of education.
|Item Weight:||3.88 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 10.88 x 10.88 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.3 x 2 x 2 inches|